Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

Just like any other new year, I make a list of goals for that year.  Some of these goals may be reached while others are not, but at least it is something to work towards.  The last part of 2010, our family had been trying to eat healthier and my husband and I had been working out.  After following a friends blog and talking with her about one of my goals, she suggested I start my own blog to track my journey to my goal.  Although my goal may not be a big deal to some, it may also be a huge challenge to others.  I am thinking that I fall somewhere in the middle of those two.  I am nervous and excited at the same time.  Just a few days ago we were talking about different runs and Disneyland was mentioned.  For some reason it caught my attention, so I went and looked it up.  Disneyland has a half marathon run this year as well as a 5K and kids race.  No, I am not doing the half marathon, and yes, I am too old for the kids race, but I am going to try and do the 5K.  So as I start the new year and begin to train, I am excited to see where this road takes me.  I am excited for another new year to make memories with my family!  Wishing all my family and friends a Healthy and Happy New Year!!!  HUGS :)

1 comment:

  1. Great start to a new year!! A blog :) That's how I started last year and look at me now... lol not that different. :) You are going to rock that 5K girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete