Since several of our fellow Paleo eaters or curious friends have commented about getting together and doing a taste testing potluck type event, I have finally tried to set one up. The taste testing event will take place at our home on Thursday, August 18th from 6pm-8pm. I have had requests for main dishes, side dishes and school lunches so far. I am excited and looking forward to time of fellowship and sharing new recipes! I will also have Paleo books/cookbooks/magazines for you to browse through, a printed list of all the recipes tried that night for you to take home, and more. Please let me know if there is something else you would like to see or have available that night.
For those of you who love to bake, White Lion Baking Company (http://www.whitelionbakingco.com) has a special for the month of August that you may like. Order 2 of their baking mixes and get a third for FREE (equal or less in value to the lowest price mix ordered).
A new cookbook is available for pre-order now! Paleo Comfort Foods. Pre-order now at: http://www.amazon.com/Paleo-Comfort-Foods-Homestyle-Gluten-Free/dp/1936608936/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308438988&sr=8-1
Wishing you a happy and healthy day!
Awww makes me miss our Strength and Beauty meetings!
ReplyDelete