Not only is it hard to believe that this month is almost half way over already, but also that we are coming up on the last quarter of the year. I know for our family, these past few weeks were a little more chaotic with the kids starting back to school. Although I was not ready to send them back, I am very thankful that they were excited to be going back.
I am happy to say that I have been keeping up with my bible reading and still on target to finish reading it all the way through in one year by December 31, 2013! I haven't done so well with the working out part, or coming up with new recipes. In time I'm sure I will get those goals on track too.
In the past few months, I've noticed that more people that we know have found out they have food allergies or are going gluten free (and more). I hope that this website and our Facebook group can be a help and a blessing to them. It was difficult for us to find information and recipes when we first started, so now we have one place to list everything that helped us.
If there is something you have a question about or are trying to find, please let us know and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you to all those in these two above listed areas who have been a blessing and encouragement not only to us, but also to others who have joined!
Wishing you all a happy & healthy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment