Saturday, January 18, 2014

2014

Wishing each of you a very happy and healthy 2014!

     I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Our family enjoyed some quiet time alone celebrating and making memories this year. :)

     Last year I had set some goals for myself:

*  read at least a couple of books (for those of you that really know me, I am a slow reader, but have already managed to read one whole book this past month) :)
*  more specifically, read the bible through this year (so far, so good...I haven't missed one day of my reading schedule yet)
*  to come up with more recipes to post (one new one coming soon!)
*  start working out at least 3 times a week again (I've taken several months off & am ready to get back into the swing of things again)

     I am happy to say that I read one book as well as read my Bible all the way through in a year for the first time!  Unfortunately, I didn't do so well on my other goals.  With the new year, I can set new goals, and so can you!

* read my Bible through in a year again
* read at least one book (other than my Bible)
* plant a small garden
* possible get a chicken or two (for fresh eggs)
* spend more one on one time with my husband and each of our 3 kids

     Have any of you set goals this year?  Is there anything you'd like to see more of on the blog this year?  

     Wishing you all a happy and healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment