Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ingredients, Snacks & Meals

     Since I am still searching to find out which stores sell which products, I thought I would share where I have found some of my ingredients.

Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk (13.66 oz can) - Walmart $1.42
Archer Farms Creamy Almond Butter (16 oz) - Target $4.99
MetroMint Water (16.9 fl oz) - The Whole Wheatery $1.85

     Paleo Snacks!

PaleoPax will be launching this summer!  For a set fee each month, this company will send you a box of paleo friendly snacks for you to try.  If you sign up now, you will get a link to receive a free issue of Paleo Magazine if you re-tweet about it.  This is a great opportunity!  www.paleopax.com

Caveman Cookies also has a special until Memorial Day!  Receive 10% off all purchases through Memorial Day when you enter "memorial" at checkout!  www.cavemancookies.com

     As I find more, I will add them here for you.  If there is something that you find and would like to share, let me know and I can add it as well!  Wishing you all a healthy and happy day!

1 comment:

  1. For anyone who has the desire too you can make your own almond meal and butter by using a food processor. For the meal about 3-4 minutes in the processor for the butter 15 min in the processor

    ReplyDelete