Since more people are asking about Paleo and or Crossfit, I thought it might be a good time to give a testimonial. Troy has been doing both pretty strictly since the first of the year and our teenager and myself started shortly after, as well as the little ones just doing Paleo.
None of us did this to lose weight, but to become healthier. Since starting, my husband has lost several inches, lost weight and his skin has become less oily. He has gained strength, has a six-pack and has felt less tired and not relying on coffee or other caffeine drinks to help him through the day.
For me, I have not had any of my monthly migraines, cramps or lower back pain. I'm sleeping better, also not needing caffeine to help get me through the day, but another big thing for me is that I am no longer allergic to bananas.
With our teenager, we have noticed a change in his attitude, and his face has cleared up. He has also gained strength.
Our two little ones have had a noticeable change in their attitudes and also a better ability to sit still and focus in school. They have also had almost no problems with tummy issues, except for after they eat or drink something at a party or somewhere else that we have taken out of our diet.
I hope that this has been an encouragement to you! Wishing you a happy and healthy day!
P.S. I will be posting where we buy some of our products, along with name brands, sizes and prices for those of you who are interested. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment