Just this past Wednesday, I woke up to an overcast sky, cooler temperatures and light drizzle throughout the day! So much for thinking that fall was on the way, with temperatures hitting at least 105 today. Even if the thermostat outside is a little confused, we know that the holidays are coming up fast. With that being said, we are working on putting together our second holiday themed P.R.E.P. (Paleo Recipe Exchange & Potluck). I am thrilled that these events have been a success and thankful to all the ladies for their help in making them happen. I could not have done or continued to do them without you! HUGS :)
Friday, October 19th at 6pm is when our holiday themed event will take place. We are still working on the location, so please stay posted. It'll be added to our event on Facebook as soon as we know. The other exciting thing is that we have many familiar faces as well as some new faces who are planning on attending. I'll try to remember to take some pictures to post this time!
Wishing you all a happy & healthy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment