Thursday, September 13, 2012

Several Giveaway's

     Wow, I'm amazed at how many wonderful giveaway's are going on right now!  I'll list all the one's I know about right here for you:


The Healthy GF Life has several prizes she's giving away, including cookbooks, food & a subscription.  Her cookbook has a release date of Sep. 18th.  You can pre-order her book here.

Balanced Bites has a giveaway coming up tomorrow, so tune into her blog.

As always, the Civilized Caveman has another amazing giveaway going on, with only 3 days left to enter.  Prizes include a blendtec, le creuset and paleo kit gift certificate.  Check out this giveaway here.

Paleo Comfort Foods is getting ready to do a giveaway in honor of the 1 year anniversary of their cookbook.  Stay tuned for more info!

Mark's Daily Apple is giving away several prizes as well, including:  primal/paleo cookbook library, Tropical Traditions coconut prize package, Pure India Foods ghee prize package, Vibram five finger, and a Primal Blueprint Platinum package.

Cindy's Table is also giving away a Tropical Traditions gift card, so head on over.


     I know this would be a blessing in our Paleo household!  Good luck and have a happy & healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment