Here is a copy of the email I sent along with my recipe...
Hello! My name is Katrina and I heard about the magazine from Everyday Paleo on Facebook. Our family has just recently started eating paleo and doing crossfit, so we have been searching for helpful articles, recipes, etc on the internet. We were excited to hear about the magazine and look forward to receiving it. Here is a recipe that I came up with many years ago (haven't seen it anywhere else) and thought I'd share. It came about because I love french toast and would always have leftover egg mixture. I used that mixture for scrambbled eggs which I ate with my french toast. One day I decided to make an omelet and fell in love with it. I hope others do too.
Applesauce Strawberry Omelet
3 large eggs
2 T unsweetened applesauce
2-3 fresh strawberries, chopped
dash cinnamon
dash vanilla
While heating up a skillet, beat together in a bowl, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla. Pour egg mixture into skillet until mostly set, then flip. Spread over half the omelet the applesauce and strawberries. Fold in half and slide onto plate. Enjoy!
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy day! HUGS :)
How exciting!! That sounds awesome!!! YUM. I'm gonna make eggs for dinner. Love ya :)
ReplyDelete